Terms and Conditions
In this day and age, you gotta protect yourself. If something breaks or gets damaged then everyone has a problem. And if there’s stuff in our cans that don’t belong, well, somebody’s gotta pay for it. And that somebody’s gonna be you.
In all seriousness, the following terms and conditions must be agreed to before any transaction can take place. This is to protect all parties and properties involved in the container rental process. If you have any questions about the following terms, contact our office before requesting delivery of a dumpster or roll-off container.
IMPORTANT: Andy Strange Grading (ASG) is NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to driveways or yards if asked to place the container in these locations.
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be a $10 per day fee for every day over 21 days.
- Containers are not automatically picked up on the 21st Customers must schedule a pick up of the container on or before the 21st day by calling the office at (770) 534-5360 or via our website https://andystrangegrading.net/pickup. Once the request for pick up has been received, no over-the-limit days will be charged.
- Please leave one foot (12”) of clearance at the top of the container so that it may be tarped and transported safely.
- There is a charge of $35 per ton over the ton limit. $65 per ton over for crossties and landscape timbers.
- Clean concrete is transported in 20-yard containers only. No overweight charges apply, provided the concrete is clean and no other debris is present in the container.
- Tree debris is transported in 30-yard containers only. No overweight charges apply, provided the tree debris is clean and no other debris is present in the container.
- No chemicals (paint, motor oil, solvents, etc.) can be disposed of in the container.
- Mattresses/box springs are $25 each. Tires are $12 each since these items are non-compressible.
- Crossties are $150 additional due to procedures and costs associated with being disposed of as hazardous waste. Containers with cross ties are still held to weight limits; however, the rate per ton over is $65 per ton.
- Asbestos can be hauled providing we are told prior to delivery and customer is responsible for completing the proper manifest before our driver leaves the customer site.
By agreeing to these terms, you are entering a binding contract in which Andy Strange Grading (ASG) has your authorization to charge your credit card up to 30 days after the initial pickup of your container for overweight fees and $10 per day for any days over the 21-day limit.